Leveraging Instagram For Your E-Commerce BusinessBy Paul WynterAugust 22nd, 2020
Getting your business growing at an extensive platform helps you to flourish. Nowadays, most business people see social media as an efficient plan of action for marketing, advertising, and selling. Effective social platforms like Instagram are amazing to reach millions and millions of people worldwide. Moreover, it is no secret to us that Instagram is helping millions of e-commerce businesses to grow.
Instagram is an American photo and video sharing platform and is very popular among youngsters. No matter what your occupation is, everyone likes to socialize through this platform. It is an effortless photo-sharing app that has millions of growing users each day. Thus, it becomes effortless to reach out to so many people at a time if you are a businessman by using Instagram.
For instance, top brands like Adidas, Nike, and Glossier prefer to use Instagram for purchase choices. They are using this platform to have interaction with their audiences and build whole sturdy communities. Besides, their finish goal is to induce individuals to shop for their products.
With the launch of business-friendly options like Shoppable Posts and currently testing native payments, it has become one of the best e-commerce-friendly social media platforms. So, whether or not you’re a growing business or an outsized e-commerce business owner, you would like to begin commerce on Instagram and add an extra sales channel to your portfolio.
We have researched and found out how Instagram can pave the path for sales for your business.
1. E-commerce business growth with Instagram
With numerous opportunities available, Instagram shopping helps businesses use product tagging, use Instastories for promotional events, and add links to their website.
If you are selling products online, choosing Instagram shopping can be your best decision. It can be a hassle for your customers getting redirected to the website to buy your products. However, Instagram shopping enables customers to pick and purchase products without problems from the app.
As nearly more than 1 billion consistent users are on Instagram, e-commerce companies can use this platform to give their customers a hassle-free shopping experience. Once the customers find it easy to shop from you on Instagram, those customers are for life. It will not only increase your brand value but also increase your customers each day.
2. Boosting your e-commerce business using Instagram shoppable posts
This social media platform has welcomed numerous certified sellers and brands. More than 200 million daily Insta users scroll at least one business page.
Data shows that more than 70% of shopaholics use Instagram to get fashionably updated. It has also been noticed that more than 130 million users click on shoppable posts once per month.
Once upon a time, Instagram was trending for attracting more customers and showcasing your products so that they are motivated towards your website. However, there was a change in 2017. Shopping on Instagram has helped millions of brands to change their business profiles to virtual shops. Users can see, like, share, comment, purchase under one roof.
Thus, if you have the right motivation to generate revenue, the opportunities with Instagram is enormous.
3. Targeting and retargeting activities with Instagram
You know the importance of targeting the right group of audiences to make your ads successful. However, how does the social media platform, Instagram, assist you?
• You can target a country or a city while posting ads on Instagram.
• Another notable factor for your advertising campaign is demographics. Instagram helps in pinpointing gender demographics.
• Behaviors- Based on the activities on the platform, you can easily define your ad’s audience. For instance, you may retarget your potential buyers who have already visited your site without making a deal.
• Interests- Based on the Instagram ads followed by audiences, you can understand their interests.
4. Visual marketing becomes easy with Instagram
Visual content has high potential to convince visitors to make a deal. However, it never means that you have to add product videos and photos every day.
Retailers have become much smarter in the way of advertising to buyers on Instagram. Moreover, retailers and brands have started developing better content, as they focus on the right Instagram features for advertisements. For instance, you can rely on Instagram Story ads for a beautiful and smooth transition of the target audience to the featured products. You may also use different other features for visual marketing.
5. Drawing customers through Instagram shopping stories
Instagram is one of the most spectacular social media platforms, and 500 million+ users view shoppable stories daily. One product tagging per Instagram story gives retailers the option to describe each product with detailing.
It has helped the buyers to reach out to their favorite product within a few clicks. The Insta stories stay up to 24 hours, allowing you enough time to showcase your best and newly launched products.
Increasing the flexibility of this feature, Instagram has paved the path of revenue boost for the sellers as this makes it easier for the users to reach any website with just one swipe. Besides, you can consider this feature to be fantastic for customers engaging and redirecting new followers to your page on Instagram.
6. Using Instagram checkouts.Customers get the facility of purchasing their favorite products from the website while staying on the Instagram app. The checkout has waved off the online purchasing hassles and created a much more accessible, safe, and flexible way. With this feature, your customers do not have to move to another tab when they are interested in shopping. It also provides them with protected payment options without the need to enter with their login credentials multiple times. Therefore, Instagram’s ongoing experiment with new features gives E-commerce companies a reliable source to boost profitability.
7. Contests and gift hamper on Instagram.Shopaholics love participating in contests and winning gift hampers. Through Instagram, throwing such a contest bash can give your website a heads up. You can host contests and announce gift hampers on purchasing your newly launched products.
For example, customers will be awarded new products if they answer a few simple questions regarding your website. Using a trendy hashtag facility, you can reach out to the millions of Instagram users.
You can also increase traffic on your e-commerce store by giving Instagram users promotional offer codes like 50% to 70% discount on the first purchase. This can make customers explore your website.
8. Showcasing the usage and details of your products using Insta videos.As Instagram is a video sharing and uploading platform, e-commerce companies can make fair use of this feature. Uploading video tutorials of your products can help the customers to know the better usage. Though every product on Instagram has descriptive bios under the posts, videos will be a visual treat. For example, your website has launched new acne preventing cream. Through a video, you can discuss how to use the cream, its ingredients, benefits, and availability. An eye-catching descriptive product video can increase the rate of purchase of your products.
9. Adding authenticity to your websites.Your When sharing your product posts, you should not miss the chance to connect with the mass. You do not have to post skilled photoshopped videos or photos. Post some thoughtful audio or video or text with your product with which your customers can relate.
Moreover, Instagram is a fantastic platform where you can connect with millions of users emotionally. You must consider that many Instagram users care about website authenticity rather than just how the product looks.
Let your customers know about your website, how it started, and how it works now. You can also share extra points like who inspired you and many more. This can help to increase the authenticity of your store.
10. Establishing a signature style on your Instagram business page.Having a consistent aesthetic will help your business create awareness of your brand and give you a unique identity. Not only it gives your customers a great surfing experience, but a unique signature will help them to locate your brand quickly. It also adds to a mesmerizing feed.
Your style of the signature should perfectly go with the type of business you are in. Unique signatures help your customers to identify your brand on other social sites as well. Besides, an eye-catching signature of your website helps you to stand out among the other business websites.
11. User-generated content on InstagramAnother masterstroke feature on Instagram has to be the user-generated content when it comes to promoting your products. User-generated content is related to those posts and videos which get created to showcase your products. Not solely do such posts give new, real pictures, they conjointly boost your trustworthiness. When actual buyers post pictures of your products, that is where the success of your business lies. Photos from actual buyers create trust and give more value to your brand.
12. Using Instagram advertising features.Instagram is a power-packed social marketing app that has stuffed fantastic photo editing tools to help retailers advertise. Instagram’s feature of advertising is a paid promotional feature. With this feature, Instagram will maximize your reach and help you get more Instagram followers. you-
On Instagram, your website posts and images are only available to them who follow your website. However, paid promotions with Instagram will help you get advertised to a broader audience who are not yet following you.
Taking help from the paid advertisements to reach out to the target audience can get you more traffic to your Instagram page and follow it.
13. Being active and posting regularlyCreating a business page on Instagram and stuffing with loads of products on your page does not end your job. Being a business person, you must be active on the page so that you can reach out to most of the customers via posts and comments. Updating your customers with new offers and new arrivals helps to maintain your followers.
According to a Tailwind study, there is a direct relation to posts’ availability and increased followers. Besides, eCommerce websites on Instagram have seen maximum follower growth by posting regularly.
However, it is not necessary to post daily. Plenty of fortunate Instagram retailers post less than usual, but still, they are enjoying Instagram valuably. The only secret is how frequently and relevantly you are posting to see the revenue and follower growth.
Today, brands are no longer relying on Facebook platforms alone to reach the maximum number of audiences. They are actively taking Instagram’s help into their social media, promoting campaigns to achieve massive revenue for a business.
To analyze the continuous growth with Instagram is crucial to improve your ideas and give you better performance. Following how customers react to your posts on Instagram will also help you make constant changes to become a customer-oriented company.
Create Your Free Account
Have questions? Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org