Amazon Redshift analytics &
business intelligence with Looker
A match made in SQL heaven
A powerful database deserves a powerful data platform.
- Store, manage, and process petabytes of data in seconds
- Access a vast library of advanced analytical functions
- Control distribution patterns, storage architecture, and auto-scale at the push of a button
Easily issue multiple concurrent queries that run directly against your database.
Mature SQL dialect
Make it easy for your business users to build complex queries to answer their questions.
Build a centralized data model from your unique business metrics that lives in Redshift.
Experience the benefits of Looker + Redshift
Powerful features on Amazon Redshift
Amazon Redshift strikes a balance between the customizability and enterprise support of legacy databases, and the ease-of-use and automation that’s standard with modern cloud architecture.
(Near) Infinitely scalable
Automatically scale Redshift performance and issue queries that run on exabytes of data stored in S3. Use Looker to seamlessly drill from aggregated data residing in your Redshift cluster all the way down to individual events stored in S3, via Redshift’s Spectrum feature.
Looker has partnered with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to provide market-leading tools to help you understand cluster utilization and relieve bottlenecks, and so you know when it’s time to upsize.
An enterprise-grade ecosystem
Redshift is part of a much broader ecosystem of AWS products and solutions. Looker integrates natively with the entire AWS data ecosystem, from Amazon Aurora to Amazon Athena to EMR.
Optimize Redshift performance
Looker can help you optimize your Redshift usage immediately.
- Optimize cluster performance down to the query level, reduce bottlenecks, and get a bird’s eye view of your ETL processes, all for free with Looker
- Built by the database experts at Amazon and Looker, our Redshift Administration and Redshift Optimization solutions can be deployed in seconds on your Looker instance to help you start tuning your database performance immediately
Love your analytics
Business intelligence, big data analytics, or a 360° view of your customers. Whatever you need, Looker can help. Talk to our data experts.