Generate Tailored Twitter Ad Content in Seconds
Generate personalized engaging product content for twitter users that drive traffic to your store
How it works
Powerful Product Copy in 280 Characters.
Retail businesses now have access to more data than ever before thanks to ecommerce data analytics. Looker comes equipped with powerful tools that help discover profitable insights and create opportunities to grow your business.
- Track eCommerce KPIs: From revenue, to shopping cart abandonment, to conversion rates and life customer values, all of your Key Performance Indicators are easy to measure and track
- Optimize sales performance: Our ecommerce business analytics tools will help boost online retail sales by using predictive modeling to identify consumer trends and update prices based on supply and demand
- fSequencing transactions: Having the ability to organize customer behavior data is invaluable to your business. That’s why our retail analytics allow you to sequence customer transactions in order to focus on the big picture
Category & brand management
- Category performance: As a prominent feature on our retail analytics dashboard, you can identify top performers in product categories and use it to your advantage to make savvier purchasing decisions
- Maximize profitability: BI retail data can be used to inform your decisions about which promotions to run (and when), how to make marketing choices based on geolocation, and when to take items off the shelves and into your online store, maximizing your profits
- Improve inventory management: Make more efficient purchasing decisions with real time insights on how your inventory is performing to make sure high-demand products never run out of stock
- Alerting: Set up custom rules to receive email alerts when top-performing products need to be restocked
Customer trends & behavior
- Customer profiles: Have customers easily create a profile to learn more about their shopping habits, their order history, and their preferences
- User loyalty: Access user behavior data to discover more about what encourages your customers to make buying decisions
- Repeat purchase patterns: Compare and contrast the behavior of one-time buyers vs. your best customers in order figure out new promotions and marketing tactics to drive more business
Need Other Marketing Channels?
Meet your customers where they are and generate marketing content for a variety of marketing channels in secondsLearn more